Jackpot slots are where the big money can be won. But it’s also vital to remember that there are levels of jackpot slots.
Local jackpots are site specific, generated from money wagered at that casino. They generally have a fixed maximum amount.
Progressive jackpots continue to grow until they are hit by a lucky winner. These jackpots are pooled from game play across several online casino sites and can grow to massive, life-changing amounts.
Sites To Play Jackpot Slots and Win Real Money
All of the leading US online casinos in NJ, PA, MI and WV will offer a plethora of jackpot slots to play. If the slot is offering a progressive jackpot, this will be included, usually along with the steadily growing total of that jackpot.
As an example, BetRivers (use bonus code) offers popular jackpot slots like Bankin’ Bacon and Gonzo’s Quest. At the Borgata, you can play 88 Fortunes and Divine Fortune in pursuit of your own fortune.
10 Jackpot Slots To Play Online
These are among the best jackpot slots you’ll find to play inside legal and regulated US online casino sites.
- Mega Moolah: Often referred to in the industry as the millionaire maker, Mega Moolah is responsible for delivering some of the richest jackpots ever from an online slot. The five-reel, 25-payline slot features a jackpot bonus reel with four progressive jackpots that can be triggered at random.
- Divine Fortune: This game offers one of the highest return to player ratios among jackpot slots at 96.6%. Hit three or more gold coin bonus jackpot symbols to activate the three levels of jackpots available.
- Hall Of Gods: Like Divine Fortune, Hall Of Gods provides three levels of jackpots. It includes a 5×3 grid and 20 fixed paylines. It delivers an average jackpot of $5.68 million. The largest online win to date is $7.2 million.
- Arabian Nights: Playing Arabian Nights is simple. There’s five reels and 10 paylines. It offers both a local and progressive jackpot. Hit five wilds on one line and the progressive jackpot is yours.
- Great Rhino: The first Megaways slot from game provider Pragmatic Play, Great Rhino offers six reels and 200,704 ways to win. There’s an RTP of 96.58% and the chance to win up to 20,000x your stake.
- Age Of The Gods: Starting with five reels and 20 paylines, Age Of The Gods doesn’t look like it will make you rich. But it quickly grows to offer four progressive jackpots. Hit five gods on the same line for a 200x your bet win.
- Gladiator: Based upon the iconic Russell Crowe film, Gladiator is a five-reel, 20-payline slot. But you can also win up to 30,000x your stake. Connect gladiator helmets on rows two, three and four to activate a jackpot that can climb into the millions of dollars.
- 88 Fortunes: The 88 Fortunes slot features a 5×3 grid and 243 paylines. This Asian-themed game includes four separate jackpots and an RTP of 96%.
- Gonzo’s Quest Megaways: A six-reel slot, this popular game offers 117,649 ways to win. It’s a high volatility slot with an RTP of 96%. You can also win 21,000x your stake.
- Mega Fortune: A medium variance slot with an RTP of 96.6%, Mega Fortune lives up to its name. There are rapid, major and mega jackpots, with the latter often growing into the millions of dollars.
- Bankin’ Bacon: This progressive jackpot slot offers six reels and 4,096 paylines. You’ll find an RTP of 95.01% and a maximum win of 50,000x your stake. The Jackpot King deluxe bonus feature can randomly activate on any spin.
Jackpot Slot Strategy
As with any game, you’ll want to learn all the rules about playing any jackpot slot before engaging your money. Often, you can play these slots in demo mode to take them for a spin and learn the nuances.
Sometimes you need to wager larger sums of money to be eligible to win the jackpot, but not always. With Mega Moolah, for instance, the massive jackpot is triggered at random.
Often, online casino sites will prohibit the use of some types of bonus funds to play jackpot slots but again, not always. Know the rules before you play. If you can, why not try to win the jackpot on the casino’s dime?
As with any form of gambling, know your limits. Set a budget beforehand and stick to it.
Our Favorite Progressive Jackpot Slots
If you’re looking to hit it big, try one of these real money progressive jackpot slots:
- Divine Fortune: We like the 96.6% return to player offered by Divine Fortune, a high rate for a progressive jackpot slot. It offers three progressive jackpots – minor, major and mega.
- Loot’en Khamun: This ancient Egyptian-themed slot delivers 1024 different winning combinations. There are five different levels of jackpots available and each grows progressively larger.
- Mega Moolah: Living up to its name, Mega Moolah delivered the largest jackpot payout in casino history, a sum of $12.7 million.
- Mega Fortune: What could be more appropriate than a real money progressive jackpot with a luxury theme? Symbols in Mega Fortune include yachts, diamond rings and stretch limousines. And there’s a 96.6% RTP.
- Aztec Millions: Set in the ancient civilization of Mexico, like the Spanish explorers of that day, you can seek out your fortune with Aztec Millions. Its progressive jackpot has been known to grow into the millions of dollars.