PayNearMe is a popular payment method that allows you to make cash deposits to the best legal online gambling sites and top online casinos at various locations throughout the United States. While some fees may be associated with using PayNearMe, it is a safe and reliable payment method accepted at BetMGM, Golden Nugget, DraftKings, and more.
Working in conjunction with 7-Eleven convenience stores, PayNearMe operates in similar fashion to the Play+ prepaid card. You go to your nearest 7-Eleven and conveniently upload funds to your PayNearMe account by paying with cash. CVS Drugs and Family Dollar also offer PayNearMe access, giving you more than 26000 opportunities to top up your card across the USA.
As an online casino player, you’ll like the convenience using PayNearMe offers. Your funds generally appear in your online casino account within 30 minutes of making the financial transaction. It also tends to be more self-limiting on how much you spend, since you’re limited to the amount of cash that you’ve loaded onto your PayNearMe card.
There’s the added bonus of anonymity. Since you aren’t directly accessing your bank account by using PayNearMe, less of your personal information is potentially exposed to hackers.
Which US Casinos Accept PayNearMe?
While acceptance of PayNearMe as a banking method isn’t as widespread in the online casino industry as some other financing options, several of the major online casino entities do accept it for payment.
These include BetMGM, Golden Nugget, Caesars, DraftKings, and FanDuel.
PayNearMe is accepted at various US online casinos, including BetMGM, Golden Nugget Online Casino, and DraftKings Casino. When making a deposit with PayNearMe, players can visit a participating location, such as a 7-Eleven or CVS, and make a cash deposit. The funds are then transferred to the player’s online casino account.
Comparison to Other Payment Methods
Compared to other payment methods, PayNearMe allows players to make cash deposits, which can be convenient for those who don’t have a bank account or credit card. However, it does require players to physically visit a participating location to make a deposit, which may not be as convenient as other options like credit/debit cards or e-wallets. Additionally, PayNearMe deposits may take longer to process than other payment methods.
Two drawbacks you’ll find with PayNear involve fees and withdrawals. There’s often a fee attached to any PayNearMe transaction. These charges tend to range between $3.99-$5.99 per transaction.
As for withdrawals, Pay Near Me won’t process them. That means you’ll need to employ a second funding method to facilitate withdrawals such as PayPal, the Play+ Card, or ACH e-check.
PayNearMe at US Online Casinos FAQs
- How do I make a PayNearMe deposit at an online casino? To make a PayNearMe deposit at an online casino, first select PayNearMe as your payment method. You will then receive a unique barcode and instructions on where to make the cash deposit. Once you’ve made the deposit, the funds will be transferred to your online casino account.
- Are there any fees associated with using PayNearMe at online casinos? Depending on the online casino, fees may be associated with making a PayNearMe deposit. Be sure to check the payment options page or the terms and conditions to see if there are any fees.
- Is PayNearMe a safe payment method to use at online casinos? Yes, PayNearMe is a safe payment method to use at online casinos. PayNearMe uses industry-standard encryption to protect users’ personal and financial information.
- How long does it take for a PayNearMe deposit to process? PayNearMe deposits can take up to 15 minutes to process, depending on the online casino.
- Are there any limits on PayNearMe deposits at online casinos? Yes, there are usually limits on PayNearMe deposits at online casinos. Be sure to check the payment options page or terms and conditions to see the deposit limits.
- Can I withdraw funds using PayNearMe? No, PayNearMe can only be used for deposits. Players will need to choose a different payment method to withdraw funds from their online casino account.
- Can I use PayNearMe if I don’t have a bank account or credit card? Yes, PayNearMe can be a good option for players who don’t have a bank account or credit card, as it allows for cash deposits.
- Can I use PayNearMe at mobile casinos? Yes, PayNearMe can be used at both desktop and mobile casinos. View the best casino apps here, claim bonuses.
PayNearMe Minimums And Maximums
One element of thePayNearMe experience that might not appeal to some online casino players is the lower maximum limits it provides. While the lower end of the deposit scale is the standard $10, all casinos accepting PayNearMe set the upper level at $500. That’s fine for the recreational player, but won’t be very appealing if you’re a high roller.
How To Use PayNearMe At An Online Casino
Let’s look at the process you’ll need to follow to get cash from your PayNearMe account into your online casino account. First of all, log in to your online casino account and go to the cashier. Next, click on the PayNearMe icon. Enter the amount of the deposit you wish to make.
The casino will assign you a barcode. Go to any one of the 26000 registered PayNearMe dealers across the USA and present the clerk with this barcode. Pay the cash amount of your online casino account to the clerk and be sure to get a receipt. The amount will automatically be deposited into your account. It usually takes between 15-30 minutes to process, so likely by the time you get home, you’ll be ready to begin playing online casino games.